Canadian speaker, business advisor, entrepreneur and editor.
Tuija Seipell is a Canadian speaker, business advisor, entrepreneur and editor. She was born and educated in Finland but has lived and worked in North America for the past 36 years, the last 29 of them in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She’s a passionate advocate of customer experience, retail, tourism & hospitality, trends, design, creativity, motivation and especially emotions and hope. She speaks internationally to audiences ranging from fewer than a hundred to thousands. Recently, she has spoken, for example, to:
· Leaders of Europe’s National Parks in Killarney, Ireland
· Fashion media at New York Fashion Week, in New York
· Tourism operators from four Scandinavian countries in Tromso, Norway
· An audience of 7,000 startups at SLUSH, one of the world’s largest startup events, in Helsinki, Finland
· Conference of 300 wedding photographers in Rome, Italy and Stockholm, Sweden
· Global Retail Design team of Nike, in Whistler, Canada
· Event industry professionals from the Baltics in Tallinn, Estonia
· Europe’s event industry conference in Coimbra, Portugal
Tuija’s clients include diverse global and multinational organizations, such as Harley Davidson, Nike and Europarc Federation, as well as cities and other government entities, but also medium-size and smaller organizations around the world. For the past 12 years, she has also been the editor of The Cool Hunter,www.thecoolhunter.net, one of the world’s oldest and most widely read online publications about design, architecture and experience, followed by more than 1,5 million readers each month.